CP Law have been involved in providing an efficient and cost effective conveyancing service to clients in Wokingham for the last 30 years and now has offices in Windsor, Sunningdale and Thames Ditton. Assisting our clients by providing a first class service is our primary objective.
CP Law Solicitors can advise on the following:
- Sale or purchase of freehold or leasehold houses
- Sale or purchase of leasehold flats
- New build property from developers/builders
- Sale of part of the land in your ownership
- Shared ownership schemes
- Housing Association schemes
- Purchase of further shared ownership shares
- Local authority purchases
- Assured shorthold tenancy agreement
- Part Exchanges
- Transfer of Equity
- Auction sales and purchases
We endeavour to provide a very high standard of professional care for our clients:
- At least two lawyers are involved in a matter.
- One of the lawyers can be contacted via their mobile during evenings and weekends if necessary
- For properties over £1m, we undertake a visit to the property so that any important matters can be highlighted and discussed.
- We operate wherever possible a paperless system and as well as communicating via the telephone we are also happy to communicate via email and text.
- We gather together all the necessary documents required for the sale and carry out a legal “health check” to establish whether any potential problems can be resolved at an early stage rather than part way through a transaction. This we do free of charge.
- Once we have all the documentation we upload it to our website in a secure area which is accessed using an ID number and pin.
- Once agent’s details are received on the sale we can then issue contract papers in seconds via e-mail by sending the log in details.
Secure Online Reporting
We can provide your own private and secure area within our web site where copies of our report on your purchase contract and other important documents relating to your new property can be stored and then accessed by you or others authorised by you at any time in the future.
Please note that we also upload contract packages on sale matters onto our website so that the same can be downloaded by the buyer’s solicitors. We do not issue paper contract packages.
Articles and Guides:
For further information please contact:
If the property you are buying or selling is over £1 million then please contact:
If you require further information please complete the contact form.