With offices in Windsor and Sunningdale, as well as nearby Surrey locations, CP Law are proud to be one of the leading firms of lawyers in Berkshire. We offer expert legal services catering to both individuals and local businesses.
High quality, no travel
If you live or work in Berkshire, you may be used to popping into Reading or London when you need something special. Legal services shouldn’t mean you have to battle traffic or train schedules, however, as CP Law Solicitors provide top quality legal services with the care and attention to detail you would expect from a local business.
We focus on constantly building and improving our relationships with our clients. Since establishing the practice in 1980, we have had the opportunity to form lasting relationships with many of our clients and we are proud of the strong network we’ve built and the excellent recommendations we’ve received.
Legal advice for any issue
With a strong focus on family law and conveyancing, CP Law Solicitors can provide all the legal services which most people will ever need. We can provide advice and legal support throughout your life, from buying your first home to estate planning, from registering your business to managing employee pension contributions.
In our 30 years in business as solicitors based in Berkshire, we’ve grown and adapted but our core values of integrity, honesty and customer care have never shifted. We believe that seeking legal services or advice should not be intimidating or unpleasant and we work hard to ensure that you receive a warm welcome every time you visit us. Reading a legal document can be like trying to decipher an unfamiliar language – our goal is to make it clear, so you can make real choices and be fully informed.
Excellence and improvement
At CP Law Solicitors, we are committed to providing the highest possible legal services to our clients. As part of this commitment we are constantly striving for improvement and ensure that our practice is independently assessed in order that we can improve any weak areas.
We have been awarded the Law Society’s Lexcel quality standard annually since 2002. The award is given to firms who achieve the highest levels of excellence in client care, case and risk management. In addition, we are the first legal firm in Berkshire to be accredited within the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme. The scheme has the benefit of deterring ‘fraud and continually improving standards across the residential conveyancing sector’ More info.
We can advise on the following legal matters:
Local law services for business clients
- Dispute Resolution – We have a team of litigation solicitors that can assist with such matters as debt recovery, civil claims, commercial disputes and many more legal matters.
- Commercial Property – Our specialist property solicitors can advise on a wide range of commercial property matters.
- Business and Company Law – If you are looking for legal advice for you company, we have solicitors in Surrey that will be able to assist you.
- Employment Law – We can advise on a variety of law matters in terms of employment law on behalf of a company, such as redundancy, contracts of employment, settlements agreements.
Local law services for private clients
- Wills Trust and Estates – We have a wills and probate department that can assist with such matters as wills, estate and inheritance tax planning and elderly client advice.
- Power of Attorney – Our solicitors can assist you with legal matters regarding lasting power of attorney.
- Family and Matrimonial – If you are looking for a divorce solicitor in Surrey we can assist you with a variety of legal matters.
- Residential Property – Our lawyers can assist you with any residential or conveyancing legal advice.
- Dispute Resolution – We have a team of litigation solicitors that can assist with such matters as personal injury, inheritance disputes, neighbour disputes and many more legal matters.
- Employment Law – We can advise on a variety of law matters in terms of employment law on behalf of a individuals. Such as redundancy, unfair dismissal, discrimination.