Pedram is quickly gaining a reputation as a trailblazer in commercial property. Having qualified as a Solicitor in 2012, he has gained extensive experience from dealing with institutional and quality home builders to niche property firms. Joining CP Law Pedram has also acted on “the other side of the fence” acting for landowners wanting to maximise the value from their land. “Efficient, approachable and knowledgeable” Pedram is now building on his earlier experience acting for a broader range of clients on site acquisitions, infrastructure and planning matters. Pedram prides himself on getting the right deal done for the client and when he isn’t trying to recite arias from Verdi’s La Traviata, he hits the gym or can often be seen walking his Alsatian Alfie around the Surrey hills. Pedram will welcome instructions on the following matters:-
1. Land acquisitions for development and Commercial disposals;
2. Planning Agreements including Section 106, 38 and278 Agreements.
3. Options and Rights of Pre-Emption;
4. Purchase and sales for investors based in the UK and abroad;
5. Advising on sub-sale (back-to-back) SDLT relief;
6. Covenant and Easement issues;
Above all Pedram will proactively work with your organisation to structure the particular transaction to achieve your development goals and will always be frank and honest in guiding you through the process.
Direct Dial: 0118 974 7904
If you require further information please complete the contact form.